Notable Surveying Projects:
Quarry Center, Haverford, PA
Quarry Center is a 35-acre, 250,000 SF retail development on the site of a former Llanerch Quarry and Landfill. For this project, MESH supported the site work contractor and the general contractor by providing:
• Initial earthwork quantities
• 3D Data preparation for use in the contractor's GPS Machine Control Systems
• Construction Stakeout of sanitary, storm, curb, retaining walls, HOP improvements, light pole locations, building corner layout, building offsets, and interior column lines.
• Pad as-built certification
• Red-line site work as-builts.
Whispering Farms, Breinigsville, PA
This project was a partially built-out residential subdivision with about 75 lots remaining. MESH was hired to complete a topographic survey and prepare individual lot plot plans, balancing each site. In addition to preparing the plot plans, we also completed the Houseline Stakeout, Foundation As-builts, Final As-builts, and pinned the property corners.
St Charles Communities, Charles County, MD
This is a 9,100 acre master planned community. MESH has completed numerous projects in St Charles. Our scope-of-work includes preparing 3D models for value engineering, quantity takeoffs, and construction survey stakeout. These projects are primarily large residential subdivisions. MESH survey crews stakeout LOD, E&S, sanitary, water, roads, building pads, curb, and prepared as-built drawings.